As layoffs loom and uncertainty in the workplace continues to challenge organizational culture, talent professionals now face the challenge of attracting and securing top talent, and managing the employer brand. Join us for this installment of our Next Practices Weekly series, as we tackle what’s top of mind for practitioners and candidates, and navigate the fears and challenges in the current talent pool, and uncover where and how to find success.
- Mimi Turner, Vice President, Executive Search, i4cp
- Lorrie Lykins, Vice President, Research, i4cp
Reimagining talent acquisition and mobility, reshaping how we listen to enhance the candidate experience and activating best practices, such as:
- Strategic Partnerships: Find out how forming strategic partnerships with internal business partners can equip you with the resources needed for success.
- Transparency and Trust: Examine the effect of layoffs on employees, and candidates.
- Employer branding: An honest look at the external view of your org, and identifying why your org culture is just as important as salary.
To ensure open discussion, this event is exclusively for HR practitioners. Vendors and consultants are not permitted to attend.