We’re looking forward to our next conversation on the impending coronavirus vaccine and lessons learned from 2020. Below are our guiding questions for this two-part conversation. Please come prepared to come off mute and share one key insight or learning on employee well-being from this year that you’re taking with you into 2021!
Coronavirus Vaccine Implications
- What is the employer’s role in navigating the vaccine?
- What can be done around employee awareness and access?
- How are you gleaning employee sentiment around the vaccine?
- How are you starting to plan for the impact of vaccine dissemination and discrepancies?
- How will the arrival of a vaccine change your approach to employee well-being programs?
Reflection and Learning in 2020
- Share 1 key insight and learning that you’re taking with you in 2021
- How do we recalibrate our investments and goals in employee well-being for 2021 and beyond?
- How do we focus on empowering people to be their own well-being champions?
- How has our baseline of employee/employer expectations been changed?
We’re looking forward to a lively discussion and hope you
all are continuing to take excellent care of yourselves so you can keep
supporting your people.
Building on groundbreaking research by both i4cp and Rob Cross, the Employee Well-Being Exchange is a peer-driven community working group that explores the relational sources of well-being, how personal networks impact this, and the tools to support individual performance and well-being.
Proposed Agenda for next few months (subject to change as new needs arise):
- Jan – Next practices for managers/leaders to champion personal and team well
- Develop an approach to expanding Coaching/counseling for well-being
- Feb – Purpose, Growth, Resilience, & Physical Health Model
- Mar – Social Determinants of Health connection to HR
- Apr – Stress Awareness Month – Promoting mental and emotional health
- May – Employee listening and sensing related to well-being