Are you ready to gain valuable insights and strategies to drive your business success in 2024? Join other EMEA-based leaders and decision-makers at our upcoming EMEA Next Practices event on the 8th of November. This event is your opportunity to engage in a lively discussion with a global panel of HR leaders who are at the forefront of shaping the future of HR and people practices.
Our Distinguished Panelists:
- Alexandra Hoskins, Group Director, Learning, Inclusion & Engagement at URW
- Kristofer Kumfert, Sr. Director, Human Resources at Lucid Motors
- Stevens Manuel, Director, Regional Talent and Learning at Ford Motor Company
- Discover their top people-centered priorities for 2024.
- Gain insights into the strengths and weaknesses of HR and people practices as perceived by industry leaders.
- Explore the external issues that are of greatest concern to these HR experts.
- Hear their predictions for the evolution of people’s practices and the HR function in the next 1-2 years.
To ensure open discussion, this event is exclusively for HR practitioners. Vendors and consultants are not permitted to attend.