This five-week virtual course teaches participants to intentionally develop and manage their personal and professional networks that support long-term career success, adaptivity, and well-being.
What does it entail?
Participants progress through a self-led course supported by live moderators, peer activities, videos, articles, discussion forums, and action plans to enable early career leaders to:
- Innovate to leverage creativity
- Execute work more effectively
- Scale the impact of their work efforts
- Thrive at work and at home
- Adapt to transition in their career
Who should participate?
- Early career independent contributors and managers
- First level leaders and new managers of managers
The next cohort begins January 27 - contact your account representative to get involved.