To operate successfully in an increasingly complex, digitized, globalized, diverse, and interdependent environment, organizations must have leaders (at all levels) who can assert influence, drive collaboration, and lead across boundaries of all types (personal, geographical, racial, cultural, and organizational). These individuals must be equipped to:
- Demonstrate a global mindset.
- Drive innovation, engagement, and alignment from divergent talent and teams.
- Have a broad, holistic understanding of the business that extends beyond the internal enterprise walls and across the business value chain.
Unfortunately, most organizations are failing in this crucial area. According to i4cp research, only 50% of organizations make it a priority to develop leaders’ global skills and competencies, and only 1/3 view their efforts as effective. Further, while nearly 2/3 of executives believe experiences with external stakeholders (e.g., customers, suppliers, partners) are critical to attain the highest-level positions, only 13% plan such development assignments for top talent. In this complimentary session, hosted by Joe Finamore, VP Global Leadership & Talent Development at UPS and presented by Kevin Martin, Chief Research Officer at i4cp, you will learn:
- The attributes that characterize a global mindset and the practices high-performance organizations employ to develop it.
- Critical leadership traits that promote an inclusive environment and drive effective collaboration.
- How the structured movement of talent and diverse developmental experiences help build leaders’ appreciation for and ability to leverage diversity as a business value.
All attendees will receive i4cp’s infographic that details 14 Future Leader Capabilities.
Reserve your seat today. To ensure open collaboration and discussion, the meeting is reserved for senior HR, learning, and talent professionals (no consultants or vendors are permitted to attend).