Featuring five sessions presented over two days, the advanced track is led by human capital thought leader and i4cp CEO Kevin Oakes, and features several forward-looking senior executives who are members of i4cp’s network and Chief Learning & Talent Officer Board:
- Melissa Daimler, CLO, WeWork
- Rob Lauber, CLO, McDonald’s
- Toni Handler, CVP, HR, Avanade
- Christi Karandikar, CLO, Warner Bros.
- Karen Kocher, CLO, Cigna
The featured track seeks to unlock the secrets of high-performance, progressive organizations, enabling attendees to return to their companies with cutting edge, yet practical concepts, ideas, and tools with which to build and strengthen their own programs. The track’s sessions include:
- Building a Culture of Learning
- Upskilling the Frontline Workforce: Focus on the Employees Your Customers Know Best
- Establishing a Digital Learning Culture & Rotating Learning
- Performance Management Reimagined: Beyond Just Eliminating Ratings
- Developing a Growth Mindset through HR Process Transformation
“Given the continuous work i4cp does to advance the field of learning, it only made sense for us to incorporate their research—and the learning executives they work with—into this year’s agenda,” said Elliott Masie.
“I’ve attended Elliott’s conference for years and consider it to be one of the most important events to attend for learning professionals,” added Kevin Oakes. “We’re honored to be featured at this year’s conference and, along with the various executives from our member companies, look forward to sharing the cutting-edge practices we’ve uncovered.”
Learning 2016 is designed for attendees to learn, benchmark, dialogue, innovate, and explore the worlds of learning. It will focus on the evolving “Learning Panorama” of design options, strategies, education technologies and open source choices, and combines over 200 scheduled sessions, labs, exchanges, and a spectrum of learning experiences.
Learn more about the conference at learning2016.com.