Through an exclusive group of peer companies, and backed by the latest comprehensive industry research, the Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) is tackling this issue through the launch of the Diversity Accelerator™, the latest program in i4cp’s popular Accelerator series of original research projects. In response to strong demand from members, the Diversity Accelerator is a revolutionary new program aimed at developing effective diversity strategies in order to sustain a competitive edge in attracting, retaining and engaging top talent.
“Based on i4cp research and feedback from our members – some of the largest companies in the world – effectively addressing diversity is an opportunity to achieve and maintain a strategic market advantage,” said Mary Ann Downey, i4cp’s Talent Management Pillar Director, who is heading up the Diversity Accelerator. “Through this program, i4cp can help participating companies develop, integrate and execute multi-dimensional diversity as part of an overall talent management strategy.”
Utilizing a unique combination of benchmarking, assessment, applied research and collaboration with experts and peers, the program is designed to cover all diversity issues organizations face today. Through peer collaboration and expert guidance, Diversity Accelerator participants will compare benchmark results with those of high-performing organizations, identify areas that have the greatest effect on business objectives, and receive guidance on how to improve the effectiveness of current and future diversity initiatives in their overall talent management strategy.
Specifics of the program include these elements:
· Exclusive, limited participation – To achieve the highest level of customization, interaction and access to experts, the program is limited to a small number of participating companies; vendors and consultants are not eligible.
· Organizational assessment – Participants will take an assessment to gauge knowledge retention levels and programs in their organizations.
· Comparative benchmarking – The diversity practices of participating companies will be benchmarked against those of other high-performing companies.
· Multi-dimensional diversity playbook – In order to apply research and theory to practice, companies will direct the development of an implementation “playbook,” complete with actionable strategies and real-world examples.
· Exclusive diversity networking meeting – Participants will meet with peers from other organizations and industry experts to review and analyze best practices and findings.
· Access to i4cp’s Talent Management Pillar – All participants will receive enterprise access to a robust collection of research, industry examples, discussions and tools centered around i4cp’s eight talent management categories, from diversity and inclusion to engagement and retention.
More details are available to interested companies; contact i4cp at (866) 375-i4cp or email@example.com. Additionally, recent i4cp reports, articles and webinar recordings on diversity are available at http://www.i4cp.com/company/downloads.