The Workforce Planning Exchange is a research-driven working group that explores how high-performance organizations outdistance others in strategic workforce planning effectiveness, where members collaborate with each other to develop and share tools and practices that will aid in building their organization’s workforce planning capability.
At the December meeting, we'll discuss the biggest successes of 2022 and what exchange members' biggest challenges are now and as we enter 2023. Tom Stone, a Senior Research Analyst at i4cp, will begin by briefly sharing highlights from the research and tools provided by i4cp throughout 2022. Then we'll open the discussion up to all WPE members to share on the following:
- What was a major workforce planning success you had in 2022?
- How was it achieved? What relationships, data, technical capability, and other aspects were critical to that success?
- What lessons were learned along the way?
We'll then pivot to a consideration of 2023, by considering the following questions:
- What are your organization's greatest workforce planning challenges as we enter the new year?
- How are you planning to address those challenges? What relationships, data, technical capability, etc. will be most important to overcoming them?
- How are you preparing, as best you can, for the unknown?
Please come ready to share both your successes from 2022 and your challenges as we enter 2023!
This meeting is exclusively for members of the Workforce Planning Exchange.
If you'd like to participate, please contact us to see if you qualify.
If you are an i4cp member, please log in to access the registration/meeting details.