HRBP Development Cohort #2 - April 2021
Hundreds of HRBPs have leveraged our development cohort program. Join us in 2021 to upskill and enrich your team’s professional capabilities and personal networks.
Sign up for this 3-month session by April 9. Registration closes at 30 participants, and the cohort begins on April 20, 2021.
The cohort includes:
- HRBP Development Assessment. i4cp’s unique multi-source feedback process and reporting, a $995 value.
- Targeted, self-paced development resources. For individualized development, we share recommended resources based on the participant’s Assessment results.
- Cross-company collaboration opportunities.
Participants will be grouped with HRBPs from other organizations throughout the program to expand their personal and professional networks.
- Three webinar discussion labs. Emphasis will be on upskilling on DE&I, people analytics, and influencing internal transitions.
- 10.5 HRCI Business educational credits and/or SHRM educational credits.
- Exclusive access to i4cp's Connected Talent Accelerating Transitions course. The course, which is certified for an additional 9 HRCI credits, helps HRBPs better enable their business leads to onboard or transition employees into new roles more effectively.