Chief Learning & Talent Officer Board In-Person Meeting
We had an exciting i4cp Chief Learning & Talent Officer Board in-person meeting hosted by Humera Malik Shahid of Intuit in scenic Mountain View, CA.
- Leadership development – how Intuit, and other Board members, are rethinking their approaches
- Accelerating the Development of Diverse Talent
- Helping employees thrive in the new workplace – with guest speaker Rahaf Harfoush, author of the soon-to-be-published book Humane Productivity. Click here for her presentation.
- Roundtable discussion with all Board members, plus other networking opportunities
- Plus, we reviewed the i4cp research agenda and set Board priorities for 2023.
Please see attached meeting notes for more details.
The Chief Learning & Talent Officer Board is reserved exclusively for the senior-most talent & learning executive in organizations. It is designed to serve as a true Board of Directors for the function and ensure its members are in the driver seat of organizational innovation.