As organizations continue dealing with their new working environment during the Coronavirus pandemic, HR leaders are having to learn to deal with constant video meetings and potential for around-the-clock work.
We conducted a pulse survey of HR leaders to gauge how they are dealing with collaboration overload and these new working conditions; specifically to help HR decision makers understand:
- Which of the following best describes the amount of experience you have working from home on a full-time basis?
- Which of the following best describes the level of collaboration with co-workers you are experiencing during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What communication channel(s) is causing you to feel the most overloaded?
- During the current crisis, on average, how many meetings (with two or more people) are you participating in during a typical workday?
- How does your organization know if managers and leaders are effectively engaging with their remote teams today?
- How is your organization measuring collaboration within its workforce during the pandemic?
- What strategies are you finding most helpful to manage through the chaos brought about by this pandemic?