i4cp research has determined that there is much room for improvement in the ties between learning and development practices and overall business strategy. Most employees see the benefit in training programs, but communicating the value of those benefits is not nearly as effective as it could be.
Training and development trends and planning for the future
The Training and Development Knowledge Center provides i4cp members with a comprehensive view of trends and practices, allowing them to make informed decisions to improve programs and develop sustainable strategies in areas like: the focus, volume, and frequency of employee training; training outsourcing; training and development technology; and facilitating learning.
The Training and Development Knowledge Center contains:
- Employee training reports and survey findings
- Examples of corporate strategies
- Playbooks and executive summaries
- PowerPoint® slides
- Related research articles on workforce training
- A comprehensive database of third-party research
- Online and offline Q&A with peers at other member companies
Learn how i4cp can help your company improve its workforce training and development programs. Contact us today.