With the disruption of work a core theme of the
i4cp 2019 Next Practices Now Conference (March 11 – 14, 2019 at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess), we’re bringing together nearly 500 senior human capital leaders, innovative thought leaders, and key executives to
explore the practices organizations are using to stay ahead in this increasingly fast-paced environment.
One such executive is Michael Fraccaro, chief human resources officer at Mastercard, who will discuss changes in employee expectations and how companies that place emphasis on DQ, or the
decency quotient, will see long-term results in the battle to attract the brightest people. He’ll explain how companies must not only identify and articulate a deep set of values, but embed them throughout their cultures.
Fraccaro will join an exceptional lineup of speakers that includes:
- Lucy Helm, EVP & Chief Partner Officer, Starbucks
- Jacqui Canney, EVP, Global People Division, Walmart
- Becky Schmitt, Chief People Officer, U.S. Walmart eCommerce Group
- Dan Price, CEO, Gravity Payments
- Michael Bush, CEO, Great Place to Work
- Sanyin Siang, Executive Director, Fuqua/Coach K Center on Leadership & Ethics
- John Boudreau, Professor of Management, USC’s Marshall School of Business
- Rob Cross, Edward A. Madden Professor of Global Business, Babson College
The i4cp annual conference is consistently ranked as one of the best business events each year because of its focus on
—cutting-edge approaches that impact market performance but that are not widely used—and its collaborative environment, which is closed to HR vendors, consultants, and salespeople to ensure open conversation.
We welcome you to join the hundreds of HR leaders who have already registered and
sign up now for the most invigorating event you’ll attend all year: the i4cp 2019 Next Practices Now Conference.