Organizational agility is essential, and having the necessary talent when you need it is critical to making that happen.
At the i4cp 2018 Conference: Next Practices Now, John Challenger, thought leader and CEO of Challenger, Gray & Christmas, will offer his insights into how to navigate increasingly competitive labor markets and best approaches to maintain agility in a low-unemployment environment.
The i4cp 2018 Conference (March 26 – 29, 2018 in Scottsdale, Arizona) is dedicated to discovering next practices you can implement now. With an emphasis on understanding the talent and HR practices that drive organizational agility, the highly regarded conference will feature dozens of eye-opening sessions led by senior executives and business thought leaders.
To ensure a premium networking and collaborative environment for the 350 practitioners in attendance, the conference is closed to vendors and consultants.
Challenger, a recognized thought leader on workplace, labor, and economic issues, will speak alongside other recently announced presenters, including:
- Brené Brown, three-time #1 New York Times best-selling author and renowned scholar Dan Pink, multiple #1 New York Times best-selling author
- Ellyn Shook, chief leadership & HR officer at Accenture
- Andrew Razeghi, ranked among Inc. magazine’s top 100 business and leadership speakers
- Sydney Finkelstein, Thinkers50 member of top management gurus
- Candice Morgan, head of inclusion and diversity at Pinterest
- Chip Bell, bestselling author and member of Global Gurus top speaker list
The i4cp 2018 Conference is frequently ranked among the best HR and talent events of the year due to its exclusive senior-level networking atmosphere and forward-looking presenters. Registration is now open – sign up by December 8, 2017 to save $400 .