Seattle, Wash. - Jan. 09, 2015 - The Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp), the leading human capital research firm that helps companies build and sustain high performance, announced today that the fourth quarter of 2014 marked the strongest quarterly results in company history, and capped off a record fiscal year for the company. The addition of many regional and global organizations to the i4cp network in combination with continued retention and growth among its existing member organizations reaffirms why the firm ranked on Inc. Magazine's 500|5000 list of fastest growing private companies for the fourth consecutive year.
"Our groundbreaking research into the best and next people practices that drive market performance has helped us build a platform that allows companies to benchmark their own practices against high-performance organizations," said Kevin Oakes, co-founder and CEO of i4cp. "The capabilities we have added over the last year have had a direct impact on the number of brand name organizations that have joined our growing network."
New members joining the i4cp network in the last quarter include Ingersoll-Rand, Starz Entertainment, Cigna, Amtrak, McDonald's, Ohio Department of Transportation, PEMCO, Omnicare, Integris Health, Synopsys, and many other organizations.
"We have continued our commitment to provide a unique consultant- and vendor-free network that emphasizes peer collaboration," added Oakes. "This commitment, along with the investments we made this year in our assessment and benchmarking offerings, working groups, and expanded research coverage have not only made 2014 the best year in company history, but also enables us to deliver even more value to our members in 2015."
Highlights from 2014:
- Continued growth and satisfaction among existing member organizations. Over 90% of current member organizations say they would recommend i4cp to others.
- Expansion of research working groups and executive boards. i4cp launched the Chief Diversity Officer Board, led by Joseph Santana, former CDO of Siemens, to complement existing groups including the Chief Human Resource Officer Board and Chief Learning & Talent Officer Board, both of which grew during the year. Over 50% of i4cp's member organizations participate in at least one Exchange or Board in 2014.
- Expanded assessment and benchmarking offers. More companies took advantage of i4cp's Organizational Effectiveness Assessment--which helps business leaders view how well their organizations are implementing critical people practices--than in any prior year, and hundreds of companies to date have used i4cp's new Instant Benchmarking functionality, which offers direct comparisons to high-performance organizations.
- Over 20 research studies and reports on workforce productivity were delivered in 2014 with a full research calendar already planned for 2015. Notable research studies included:
- The Customer-Focused Organization
- Creating a Coaching Culture
- The Secret Formula for Organizational Agility
- Global Leadership Development: Preparing Leaders for a Globalized Market
- Data Governance: The Foundation of Data-driven Decision Making
- Over 100,000 pledges to supporting the employment of people with intellectual and development disabilities (IDD). i4cp's groundbreaking study on inclusive hiring was the core of a widely publicized campaign launched in partnership with Best Buddies, a non-profit organization founded in 1989 by Anthony Kennedy Shriver, and was prominently covered in the Wall Street Journal, The Huffington Post, CNN Money, and Bloomberg. Featuring case studies from leading employers including Fifth-Third Bank, Natixis, Holland & Knight, Seyfarth Shaw, Silicon Valley Bank, and Walgreens, the study has also been endorsed by billionaire industrialist Carlos Slim Helú.
- A record number of registrations to date for the i4cp 2015 Conference, featuring an impressive speaker lineup that includes i4cp thought leaders Charlene Li and Patrick Wright, as well as leaders from IBM, FedEx Ground, Lincoln Financial, General Mills, Sears, and more. The annual conference, which will be held in Scottsdale, Ariz. March 16-19, is one of the most highly anticipated human capital conferences of the year.
About the Institute for Corporate Productivity
i4cp is a human capital research firm that discovers the people practices that drive high performance. Ranked among the fastest-growing companies on the Inc. 500|5000 list for four consecutive years, i4cp provides its extensive member network of leading global employers and government institutions with the research, peer collaboration, tools, and data essential to developing and executing workforce strategies and practices that deliver higher market performance. To learn about i4cp go to i4cp.com
.View the original press release here.