Head of Talent, Diversity and Inclusion
William Blair & Co.
SVP & Chief Diversity Officer
Sony Pictures Entertainment
Former Chief Diversity Officer
Executives who lead diversity and inclusion initiatives know that openness, collaboration,
and heightened awareness of multi-dimensional diversity are the hallmarks of a high-performance
culture. Diversity and inclusion (D&I) is the key to unlocking the full potential of employees and essential to
ensuring the success and long term sustainability of every business. From opening vital talent pools and fueling
innovation, to entering new markets and guiding product development, D&I is increasingly recognized as a force
driving productivity, performance, and market growth.
Join i4cp as we bring together top executives from some of the world's most forward-thinking companies to
explore the future of D&I and its evolving role in an increasingly multicultural, multi-generational, and regulated
In addition to networking and collaborating with leading D&I practitioners in an exclusive,
confidential environment free of vendors, members of the Chief Diversity Officer Board will actively influence
i4cp's research on global diversity and inclusion, as well as receive breakthrough insights pertaining to D&I.
Executive-level research and networking
i4cp's Chief Diversity Officer Board provides unprecedented access to senior
D&I executives, industry thought leaders, and discussions of topics such as:
The Evolving CDO Role
How high-performance organizations are defining the CDO role, positioning D&I,
and the backgrounds and competencies needed for future success in the field.
A Collision of Cultures
In a multicultural global business environment, inclusion trumps diversity as
a strategy for addressing regional nuances. Discover the fundamentals to
building cultural competencies that transcend geographic boundaries.
As a Chief Diversity Officer Board member, you will
- Work directly with facilitator Joseph Santana—author, former Chief Diversity Officer of Siemens, and a respected thought leader ranked in Hispanic Business Magazine’s list of the “100 Most Influential Hispanics.”
- Exchange insights, expertise, and innovative solutions to common challenges in an exclusive, confidential setting.
- Discuss and develop innovative next practice strategies that will enhance the ability of D&I programs to drive market performance.
- Hear from thought leaders and subject matter experts in a combination of virtual and in-person sessions. Speaker and topic selection are guided by Chief Diversity Officer Board member interest.
- Guide new research on D&I topics relevant to you and your organization.
- Have first access to insights and analysis revealed by the research driven by the Chief Diversity Officer Board.
Vendors and consultants are not permitted to participate.