Alliance provides HRPS members with access to highly acclaimed research studies and peer interaction on workforce productivity issues
SEATTLE, WA (September 11, 2008) - The Human Resource Planning Society (HRPS) and The Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) announced a strategic partnership that teams the HRPS member base of human resource executives with the largest workforce productivity research staff in the country. Through this partnership, HRPS members - the largest association focused on human resources strategy - will have access to an unprecedented offering of workforce productivity research, a robust peer community, as well as various tools and technology to address today's - and tomorrow's - human capital issues. i4cp members will have an opportunity to collaborate with more than 3,000 additional HR leaders and strategists. Together, the two organizations also plan to embark on joint research projects to benefit their respective members. The agreement extends to all HRPS Individual and Enterprise Members, including all Affiliate Enterprise HRPS Members.
"HRPS has a long history of collaboration with i4cp and its predecessor, the Human Resource Institute (HRI)," said Walt Cleaver, President and CEO of HRPS. "Over the years this relationship has included various research projects on workforce-related issues, as well as the production of the HRPS newsletter, Strategic Agenda Update
, by i4cp. Additionally, longtime HRPS friend Jay Jamrog (i4cp's Senior Vice President of Research) has served on HRPS' board and has been a longtime member of our organization. I'm excited to be furthering our relationship with i4cp, and providing our members with access to their research and information on workforce productivity."
Through this alliance, HRPS members will specifically receive access to i4cp's Strategy Pillar and its 12 Knowledge Centers of content related to human capital strategy. The Strategy Pillar is one of six pillars of content i4cp offers to its members. The other five pillars, with 53 associated Knowledge Centers, cover the topics of Planning, Talent, Leadership, Rewards and Compliance.
As a result of this partnership, all HRPS members will receive access to research studies, highlight reports, continuously updated InfoBanks and Playbooks on actionable strategies across i4cp's Strategy Pillar. Other benefits members of HRPS will receive include:
- A free subscription to i4cp's highly acclaimed weekly TrendWatcher newsletter on cutting-edge trends and forecasts in the field of human capital, as well as i4cp's weekly Community Update on activities within the i4cp community.
- Participation in various research surveys, including i4cp's weekly Pulse Surveys on hot workforce issues. All participants in these surveys receive the complete survey results once they are compiled.
- Access to i4cp's member communities, as well as special access to a private HRPS group community where HRPS members can share content, make connections and communicate online regarding various people issues.
- Admission to i4cp's Technology Commons, which is a separate area for human capital technology information and community interaction on technology providers, service levels, pricing and functionality.
"HRPS is one of the most respected groups of strategic human capital practitioners in the world," said Kevin Oakes, CEO of i4cp. "We're excited to continue and expand upon our longstanding relationship with Walt and the entire HRPS community, and feel our mutual interests in improving workforce productivity will benefit all of our member organizations."
For more information on either organization, please visit www.i4cp.com
.About i4cp, inc.
i4cp is the world's largest private network of corporations focused on improving workforce productivity. Our vendor-free community facilitates innovation by giving our members - among the largest and most respected organizations in the world - access to:
- Peers to spark new ideas and prevent "reinventing the wheel,"
- Research to enable members to understand current practices and next practices,
- Tools to put ideas and research into action,
- Technology to enable members to easily access tailored information and execute workforce strategies.
With more than 40 years of experience and the industry's largest team of human capital analysts, i4cp is the definitive destination for organizations seeking innovative ways to improve workforce productivity. For more information, visit http://www.i4cp.com/About The Human Resource Planning Society
The Human Resource Planning Society, a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Chicago, Ill., has been the premier global association and network of strategic human resource executives and thought leaders for more than 30 years. The majority of the 3,000-plus members of HRPS represent firms of $500 million or more in annual sales, with the balance of the membership representing smaller firms, partners and senior consultants from global HR consulting firms, and leading university faculty and researchers.
In support of our global membership, the Society:
- Serves as a global forum for presenting the latest thinking and information on the HR implications of key business issues and strategic HR practices.
- Offers a broad range of professional development programs with distinguished human resource scholars, practitioners, and business leaders.
- Builds networks of diverse individuals to exchange leading-edge HR ideas, information, and experiences.
i4cp, inc. email@example.com