Thank you for a great September PAB meeting. It was good to connect with everyone. As usual, you can find the notes and a link to the recording attached.
During our meeting, Buddy and Mike each mentioned articles of interest.
- MIT/Sloan Management Review's When it Comes to Culture, Does Your Company Walk the Talk, describes research that indicates most companies do not.
- Harvard Business Review's If There's Only One Woman in Your Candidate Pool, There's Statistically No Chance She'll Be Hired, describes how one person of a specific gender/race in a candidate pool does not change the status quo. However, adding one more of the same gender/race increases the chances of an underrepresented individual getting hired by a significant amount.
The articles are available via the links above.
If you were unable to attend the all board call on September 17, i4cp has written a member brief describing the panel discussion. You can also access the recording of the call here. If you have any issues accessing either, please let me know.
Last, you should have received calendar invitations to
PAB meetings for the remainder of the year. Those dates are:
- October 20, 12:30 - 2:00 CT
- November 17, 12:30 - 2:00 CT
- December 15, 12:30 - 2:00 CT
In the meantime, please let us know what's on your mind and how Jay, Tom, and I, along with i4cp's entire team, can help you.
Patti P. Phillips, Ph.D.
Chief Executive Officer
ROI Institute, Inc.