10 Takeaways from the i4cp 2023 Conference
We brought together industry experts, thought leaders, and HR professionals from around the world to share their insights and experiences, during i4cp’s 2023 Next Practices Now conference last week. This discussion will recap the highlights and “best of” moments you missed or should hear again.
You’ll hear from:
- Thomas Stone, Senior Research Analyst, i4cp
- Carrie Bevis, Managing Director, Communities & Partnerships, i4cp
This year's conference featured a variety of engaging sessions and workshops, covering topics such as:
- High-performance employee skills and mobility practices
- Culture Fitness: Healthy Habits of High-Performance Organizations
- The current state of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace
- The impact of artificial intelligence on HR practices
- Connectivity and collaborations in hybrid work environments
We are already planning i4cp's 2024 Next Practices Now conference. Mark your calendar for March 25-28, 2024.
To ensure open discussion, this event is exclusively for HR practitioners. Vendors and consultants are not permitted to attend.