Ten Organizations Selected as i4cp 2023 Next Practice Award Finalists
The Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp)—a leading global human capital research firm, is pleased to announce the ten finalists in its 2023 Next Practice Awards competition. Exclusive to i4cp, next practices describe innovative strategies strongly tied to excellence in market performance but not yet leveraged by most organizations.
Finalists in the competition include Allstate, Dell, Dow, Experian, Idaho National Laboratory, Land O’ Lakes, PwC, Roche, ServiceNow, and T-Mobile. All were chosen for demonstrating creative workforce practices that positively impact business results.
Winners will be selected from the full slate of finalists and honored at the i4cp 2023 Next Practices Now Conference, taking place March 27-30 at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in Arizona.
The finalists’ entries in the annual awards competition center on initiatives to accelerate career development, drive inclusion, improve the employee experience, and enhance organizational effectiveness:
- Allstate - Keeping People at the Center of the People Experience
- Dell - Using Survey Data to Drive Inclusion and Leader Accountability
- Dow - Activating ERGs as Catalysts for Change
- Experian - Enabling Business Success Through a Culture of Choice and Wellbeing
- Idaho National Laboratory - Enhancing Organizational Effectiveness Through Inclusive Diversity
- Land O’ Lakes - Creating Employment Opportunities With Flex Manufacturing
- PwC - Reimagining the People Experience
- Roche - Enabling Effective Collaboration Across Boundaries
- ServiceNow - Advancing DE&I to Grow an Inclusive Workforce
- T-Mobile - Accelerating Employee Development With Talent Reviews
Because discovery of next practices is a primary focus of i4cp’s research, the company looks to its network of member organizations to uncover world-class examples of those practices in action. The Next Practice Awards showcase the design, implementation, and measurement of innovative people practices that effectively address a variety of compelling business challenges.
Detailed case studies of these finalists are now available, and some of the leaders of those initiatives will be at the i4cp 2023 Next Practices Now Conference.