Join a small number of heads of HR, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion for a private flash call (virtual meeting) on workforce flexibility and return to the workplace planning. You’ll hear from a panel of CHROs on how they're building a business case for workforce flexibility, and take part in a conversation to address questions such as:
- How to make the best business case to the CEO on return to workplace / future work model?
- How do you best provide flexibility and virtual work while maximizing productivity, collaboration, and innovation?
- What data sources should be utilized to tell the story (i.e., employee sentiment analysis, pulse survey, demographic trends)?
- How will the post-pandemic talent exodus and reignition of the “war for talent” in a whole new way impact your people strategy?
- What investments should HR leaders make today to prepare?
The meeting, which is a part of our From Cube to Cloud: The Next Era of Work research series, takes place on Tuesday, May 11 at 1pm ET (10am PT).