Work is in a state of continuous disruption. That’s why the
i4cp 2019 Next Practices Now Conference
(March 11 – 14, 2019 at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess) is bringing together nearly 500 senior human capital leaders with innovative speakers—both cutting-edge thought leaders and key executives from the world’s leading companies—to discover, discuss, and analyze the practices that high-performance organizations are using to rethink work and remain ahead in this increasingly fast-paced environment.
We’re pleased to announce just a few of the amazing speakers who well help facilitate this discovery process:
- Lucy Helm, EVP & Chief Partner Officer, Starbucks
- Jacqui Canney, EVP, Global People Division, Walmart
- Becky Schmitt, Chief People Officer, U.S. Walmart eCommerce Group
- Dan Price, CEO, Gravity Payments
- Michael Bush, CEO, Great Place to Work
- Sanyin Siang, Executive Director, Fuqua/Coach K Center on Leadership & Ethics; Faculty, Pratt School of Engineering
- John Boudreau, Professor of Management & Organization, USC’s Marshall School of Business
- Rob Cross, Edward A. Madden Professor of Global Business, Babson College
i4cp’s conference is consistently ranked as one of the best business events each year because of its focus on next practices—cutting-edge approaches that impact market performance but that are not widely used—and its collaborative environment, which is closed to HR vendors, consultants, and salespeople to ensure open conversation.
With attendance already on record pace, the i4cp 2019 Next Practices Now Conference will be one of the largest human capital events dedicated to decision makers in North America.
“The i4cp conference is always one of the best events I attend,” said Michael Killingsworth, Global Head of Learning & Development at Global Fortune 500 company ABB. “If you miss it, you are truly missing out.”
for more information and to secure your seat today.