Jacqui Canney, EVP of the Global People Division for Walmart Inc., will join Brené Brown, Dan Pink, Andrew Razeghi, and other thought leaders as a speaker at the
i4cp 2018 Conference: Next Practices Now
, the highly praised event focused on cutting-edge business practices in talent, HR, and learning.
Designed for business leaders seeking new ways to use to talent to drive market growth and organizational agility, the i4cp 2018 Conference takes place March 26 – 29, 2018 at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. To ensure its reputation as an open and collaborative forum, the annual event is closed to vendors and consultants.
Other speakers include:
- Brené Brown, three-time #1
New York Times best-selling author and renowned scholar
- Dan Pink, multiple #1 New York Timesbest-selling author
- Ellyn Shook, chief leadership & HR officer, Accenture
- Andrew Razeghi, ranked among Inc. magazine’s top 100 business and leadership speakers
- Sydney Finkelstein, Thinkers50 member of top management gurus
- Denise Young Smith, former head of talent & diversity, Apple
- Betty Thompson, Chief Personnel Officer, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Candice Morgan, Head of Inclusion & Diversity at Pinterest
- Michael Bush, CEO, Great Place to Work
- John Challenger, CEO, Challenger, Gray & Christmas
- Barbara Whye, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Intel
- Chip Bell, bestselling author
Canney is responsible for attracting, retaining, and developing talent within the nation’s largest private workforce. She has the unique role of engaging more than two million associates globally and is focused on making Walmart the best place to work and shop through delivering an experience that gives associates access to the best technology, training, and education opportunities. She’s modernizing the company’s total rewards and performance programs and is also driving Walmart’s inclusive culture.
The i4cp 2018 Conference is often ranked among the best HR events of the year due to its exclusive senior-level networking atmosphere and forward-looking presenters. Registration is still open, but remaining space is limited.
Sign up now.