Tina Tchen, former Assistant to the President and Chief of Staff to Michelle Obama, will share her unique perspective on sexual harassment, gender inequity, and discrimination at the
i4cp 2019 Next Practices Now Conference
(March 11 – 14, Fairmont Scottsdale).
The conference will bring together nearly 500 human capital executives from many of the world’s largest and most respected employers. This year’s focus will be an exploration of how work is being disrupted and the implications for organizations, from the impact of automation and AI, to continued efforts to improve inclusiveness. As always, the i4cp conference is closed to vendors and consultants.
Tchen, a partner at Buckley LLP, is a leading voice in the national conversation on fighting sexual harassment, gender inequity, and discrimination, and has addressed these issues at Forbes’ I.D.E.A. Summit, the
Wall Street Journal’s Future of Everything Festival, Vanity Fair’s Founder’s Fair, the Milken Institute’s Global Conference, and a number of other notable venues. She has also been instrumental in spearheading the Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund, which provides legal support to women and men who have experienced sexual harassment in the workplace.
Tchen has received numerous awards in recognition of her work, including the Margaret Brent Women Lawyers of Achievement award from the American Bar Association Commission on Women in the Profession, the Myra Bradwell Woman of Achievement award from the Women’s Bar Association of Illinois, the Dawn Clark Netsch Public Service Award from the Northwestern University School of Law, the Women of Achievement award from the Anti-Defamation League, and was named Chicago Lawyer’s Person of the Year.
Tchen will join an exceptional speaker lineup that includes:
- Jayne Parker, Senior EVP & Chief HR Officer, The Walt Disney Company
- Lucy Helm, EVP & Chief Partner Officer, Starbucks
- Becky Schmitt, Chief HR Officer, Sam’s Cub
- Michael Fraccaro, Chief HR Officer, Mastercard
- Dan Price, CEO, Gravity Payments
- Michael Bush, CEO, Great Place to Work
- Sanyin Siang, Executive Director, Fuqua/Coach K Center on Leadership & Ethics
- John Boudreau, Professor of Management, USC’s Marshall School of Business
- Rob Cross, Edward A. Madden Professor of Global Business, Babson College
- Kate Gebo, EVP, HR and Labor Relations, United Airlines
- And many more
The i4cp annual conference (March 11 – 14, 2019 at the Fairmont Scottsdale) is consistently ranked as one of the best business events each year because of its focus on
—cutting-edge approaches that impact market performance but that are not widely used—and its collaborative, practitioner-only environment to ensure open conversation.
See the full agenda and sign up now at
Limited space remains - hotel rooms are expected to fill up within the next two weeks.