Denise Young Smith, former head of worldwide human resources and inclusion & diversity at Apple, will share her unique insights at the
i4cp 2018 Conference: Next Practices Now
, the highly praised event focused on cutting-edge business practices in talent, HR, and learning.
Young Smith joins the list of other tech leaders who have already been announced as speakers, including Candice Morgan, head of inclusion and diversity at Pinterest, Barbara Whye, chief diversity & inclusion officer at Intel, and Patty McCord, former head of talent at Netflix.
Since leaving Apple late last year, Young Smith is now the executive-in-residence at Cornell Tech, where she works with students to build an early career-stage awareness of inclusive leadership and diverse talent.
The i4cp 2018 Conference takes place March 26 – 29, 2018 at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. Designed as an open and collaborative forum for senior HR, talent, and diversity leaders, the annual event is closed to vendors and consultants.
Other speakers include:
- Brené Brown, three-time #1
New York Times best-selling author and renowned scholar
- Dan Pink, multiple #1 New York Timesbest-selling author
- Ellyn Shook, chief leadership & HR officer, Accenture
- Andrew Razeghi, ranked among Inc. magazine’s top 100 business and leadership speakers
- Sydney Finkelstein, Thinkers50 member of top management gurus
- Betty Thompson, Chief Personnel Officer, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Candice Morgan, Head of Inclusion & Diversity at Pinterest
- Michael Bush, CEO, Great Place to Work
- John Challenger, CEO, Challenger, Gray & Christmas
- Barbara Whye, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Intel
- Chip Bell, bestselling author
The i4cp 2018 Conference is often ranked among the best HR events of the year due to its exclusive senior-level networking atmosphere and forward-looking presenters. Registration is still open, but space is extremely limited as the conference is on pace to nearly double last year’s attendance.
Sign up now.