In our July meeting, we’ll discuss a variety of newsworthy topics and recent trends in the workforce today, including:
- Microsoft’s pay transparency commitment
- Demand planning: Build/Buy/Borrow?
- Internal Movement: TA’s role and are there rewards or short-term incentives for facilitated movement?
- Current economic state and impacts: Are RsIF planned? Pre-emptive reductions? How are members feeling?
- Latest i4cp data on workforce trends—are members experiencing increased or decreased attrition?
We’ll also discuss details for September’s in-person meeting in Atlanta.
About the Talent Acquisition Board
The i4cp Boards are reserved exclusively for the most senior HR executives in organizations. Each Board is designed to serve as a true Board of Directors for the function and ensure its members are in the driver seat of organizational innovation.
This meeting is exclusively for members of the Talent Acquisition Board.
If you'd like to participate, please contact us to see if you qualify.
If you are an i4cp member, please log in to access the registration/meeting details.