In the new world of hybrid work, continuous feedback has become more important than ever. But who delivers it and what it includes can make or break the value provided by your process. Join us for a panel discussion on how organizations have adapted new processes, adopted new methods and are adding conversations to the levers used to retain talent.
The Performance Management Exchange focuses on discussing the valuable ways that talent and reward leaders are making this possible through:
This meeting is exclusively for members of the Performance Management Exchange.
If you'd like to participate, please contact us to see if you qualify.
If you are an i4cp member, please log in to access the registration/meeting details.
- simplified, nimble approaches to setting priorities and accountabilities
- purposeful ways that people and teams should collaborate
- principles of safe and engaging feedback
- recognition and reward of exemplary performance
- career tracks and interesting projects / growth opportunities