In our last session of the year, we will look back to discuss how our organizational approaches to performance management have changed over the year, and what strategies are being planned for the year ahead.
The Performance Management Exchange focuses on discussing the valuable ways that talent and reward leaders are making this possible through:
This meeting is exclusively for members of the Performance Management Exchange.
If you'd like to participate, please contact us to see if you qualify.
If you are an i4cp member, please log in to access the registration/meeting details.
- simplified, nimble approaches to setting priorities and accountabilities
- purposeful ways that people and teams should collaborate
- principles of safe and engaging feedback
- recognition and reward of exemplary performance
- career tracks and interesting projects / growth opportunities
This event is approved for certification credits.