The Next Practices Weekly call series has become a well-attended and wide-ranging discussion for HR leaders each Thursday at 11am ET / 8am PT. On this week's call, i4cp Senior Research Analysts Katheryn Brekken and Tom Stone, and Creative Director and Senior Editor, Eric Davis, shared a mid-year review of the 2023 priorities and predictions from i4cp's six executive boards, which include:
- Chief Human Resources Officer Board
- Chief Learning and Talent Officer Board
- Chief Diversity Officer Board
- Talent Acquisition Leaders Board
- Total Reward Leaders Board
- People Analytics Leaders Board
For the 2023 priorities for each Board, and the insights that Brekken, Davis, and Stone shared in each area, see the session recording above and/or download the session slides.
- We asked the following participant poll question: "Which of the following best represents the readiness of your organization’s HR function to use generative AI?"
- 35% - No plans; not ready
- 31% - Preparing to experiment or use in the future
- 16% - Currently experimenting
- 7% - Already in use in certain functions
- 12% - Don’t know
- We asked the following participant poll question: "Which of the following are currently top priorities for the Learning and Talent Management functions in your organization? (Choose all that apply.)"
- 60% - Developing leaders for the new world of work.
- 48% - Renewing focus on performance and outcomes.
- 48% - Creating a culture of learning that enables upskilling.
- 44% - Achieving measurable diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- 34% - Leveraging technology to drive greater learning and talent outcomes.
- 5% - Other
- We asked the following participant poll question: "Do you provide pay rates or pay ranges for job postings?"
- 45% - Yes, for all positions
- 15% - Yes, but only for certain positions
- 20% - Yes, but only in locales that require it
- 4% - No, but we’re considering it
- 16% - No
Links to resources shared on the call: