High-performance organisations are 6x more likely to have healthy cultures, according to global data from human capital research firm i4cp. What separates those organisations from others is not by chance—it’s the result of disciplined, intentional actions by the CEO, CHRO, and others.
In this discussion-based session, you’ll hear:
- The defining characteristics of a healthy culture
- The “Toxic 9” – unhealthy habits of unfit cultures to avoid
- Key regional differences that global organisations need to consider
- Specific examples from EMEA-based organisations on how they focused on building healthier cultures
Speakers you’ll hear from:
- Mustafa El Rafey, former SVP of Human Capital, Majid Al Futtaim - Retail
- Christi Karandikar, EMD & Group People Officer (CHRO), Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield
- Katheryn Brekken, Ph.D., Senior Research Analyst, i4cp and co-author of Culture Fitness
To ensure open discussion, this event is exclusively for HR practitioners. Vendors and consultants are not permitted to attend.