Strategic Workforce Planning Exchange
Maximize workforce ROI and create a competitive advantage.
Strategic workforce planning positions organizations to meet their objectives but few are using it to improve strategic talent decisions.
Workforce planning is on the rise. Recent i4cp research found that three of four companies surveyed reported workforce planning activity with a third planning new initiatives in the coming 12 months. But effectiveness remains a challenge, with much of this activity remaining tactical and operational.
Learn how high-performing organizations are effectively executing strategic workforce planning in i4cp's Strategic Workforce Planning Exchange, which examines the practices of high performance organizations, while offering members the opportunity to share experiences in improving talent decisions, mitigating talent risk and creating competitive advantage.
Difficult to Execute. Essential to Implement.
Most companies recognize the value of strategic workforce planning (SWP), but few are seeing real results. SWP needs to become a part of the business planning process, but taking it from theory to practice - in other words, executing - and making connections between corporate and strategic objectives - continues to be a challenge for many organizations.
This group examines how to overcome the challenges many face when they attempt to take SWP from theory to practice. It presents participants with state-of-the-art research of what high-performance organizations are doing to drive SWP practices. The working group reviews case studies, tools, techniques and examples on how to properly execute SWP and embed it into the overall business planning process. Specifically Exchange members:
- Identify the drivers of successful workforce planning that create a compelling business case and need to change core business processes.
- Learn how to use data to create a foundation in workforce analytics, workforce segmentation and talent value creation.
- Learn how to build effective relationships with line managers to improve the dialogue about strategic talent requirements.
- Hear case studies and share tools and techniques of how leading companies have successfully integrated strategic workforce planning into the discipline of their business planning processes.
- Realize improved focus and effectiveness in talent management decision-making to reduce risk and enhance innovation and growth through talent management practices
- Collaborate with peers in
an exclusive, limited-capacity group
To achieve the highest level of customization and interaction, the Exchange is limited to a small number of participating companies.
- Get the proprietary research you need
Drive new i4cp research on strategic workforce planning and be the first to access the interactive results and report.
- Build a business case for workforce planning
Learn how to effectively promote workforce planning internally and build internal WFP teams through case studies and corporate examples.
- Work with cutting-edge experts
In addition to collaboration with your peers, work side- by-side with i4cp's senior vice president of research and hear from a variety of expert speakers in a combination of virtual and in-person plenary sessions.
- Receive industry-tested tools and templates
Gain access to a shared collection of workforce planning tools used by peers in other organizations.
- Receive support as you implement your processes
Work with peers and i4cp research staff to effectively develop and implement your SWP process. Learn to tailor i4cp's seven steps of SWP to your business requirements.
Interested in joining? Contact us today.
Vendors and consultants are not permitted to participate.