Executive Leadership Development Exchange
Develop executives to meet 21st century business needs.
High-performance organizations are prepared for transition and change - especially executive turnover. Is yours?
Many companies are challenged to fill key senior leadership positions at a time when competition to find candidates with the right competencies for a 21st century economy - innovation, growth, agility and an understanding of global markets - is fierce.
i4cp's Executive Leadership Development Exchange is a peer-driven research working group that brings together a small contingent of forward-thinking companies to examine how high-performance organizations develop their top leaders to meet business challenges today and tomorrow.
Achieve higher performance from your leaders.
Building on i4cp's body of knowledge of leadership development research and insights, this annual research working group will:
- Focus on how senior leadership supply chains (the top 300+ leaders in an organization) are managed in high-performance organizations.
- Review how trends related to globalization, business complexity and changing demographics impact the supply and demand for leadership talent.
- Learn how "build vs. buy" decisions play differing and critical roles in building talent pipelines.
- Understand how utilizing information derived from an integrated talent management system can lead to more effective leaders.
- Go beyond compensation discussions to what's really important: how to form cohesive and high-performing executive teams, and developing leadership programs that have real impact in executive decision-making.
- Learn about effective governance models, succession planning, coaching, leadership competencies, emerging and high potential leadership programs and the practice of leaders developing leaders.
- Explore methods and tools for better assessing the return on leadership and talent management investment.
- Collaborate with your peers in an exclusive, limited-capacity group
To achieve the highest level of customization and interaction, the Executive Leadership Development Exchange is limited to a small number of participating companies.
- Work with cutting-edge experts
In addition to peer collaboration, participants will hear from a variety of expert speakers in a combination of virtual and in-person sessions.
- Access to two face-to-face forums
Attend two multi-day forums to meet with peers facing the same challenges and share ideas and tested practices and strategies to develop better solutions.
- Get the proprietary research you need
Drive i4cp's latest research to identify how high-performance organizations are developing their executives and their thoughts about future practices.
- Map out your firm's leadership development strategy
Through ongoing dialogue and learning, develop practical and cost-effective strategies for developing engaged leaders in your organization.
- Receive industry-tested tools and templates
Gain exclusive access to a shared collection of tools used by your peers in other organizations.
Contact us today to join
Vendors and consultants are not permitted to participate.