Successful strategy execution poses real challenges for many firms. Changes in the business environment occur rapidly, and the ability to execute strategy depends on how well organizations recognize and respond to those changes.
HR's role in driving strategy
HR can and should play a key role in helping companies realize their visions. Early involvement in planning for business operations and direct responsibility for programs that influence employee behavior, such as rewards, learning, and performance management, can help drive strategy. And, through it all, clear communication is crucial: Employees must understand the goals and how they contribute to them.
The Strategy Execution and Alignment Knowledge Center provides the tools needed to develop, execute, and launch successful business strategies, including:
- Strategy execution reports and survey findings
- Examples of corporate strategies
- Playbooks and executive summaries
- PowerPoint® graphics
- Related research articles on strategy and business initiatives
- A comprehensive database of third-party research
- Online and offline Q&A with peers at other member companies
Learn how i4cp can help your company execute strategies and align its workforce. Contact us today.