Performance Management & Engagement Exchange - Resources
Upon joining, your organization will have immediate access to all previously shared tools, presentations and documents including:
- Performance Management case study featuring Corning Incorporated
- "Innovative Performance Management Changes" case study featuring Adobe
- "Leveraging Performance Management to Drive Engagement" presentation slides
- "Throwing Out Traditional Annual Performance Reviews: The REI Story" on-demand presentation, by Michelle Clements, SVP of HR, REI
- "Achieving Innovative Corporate Performance Management" at Sharp Healthcare case examples
- University Recruitment & Relations benchmarking report
- i4cp's latest survey data and research on performance management
- Practical tools such as development plans, competency frameworks, scorecards, calibration guidebooks, assessment tools and more, as well as other information on social media, globalization practices, performance management analytics and scorecards, rating-less systems, stakeholder assessments, pay-for-performance and effective performance conversations.
- Diagnostic tools used by other organizations to:
- Link engagement strategy to individual roles
- Provide opportunities for individual development
- Cultivate inclusion and development
- Incorporate engagement in performance management
- Interactive survey data on employee engagement strategies and practices
- "Linking Engagement to Other Talent Management Processes" on-demand presentation
- A collection of practitioner feedback on survey vendors, including strengths and concerns regarding the RFP, implementation and follow-up processes
- "Making the Most of Your Survey Action Planning" tutorial
- "Employee Engagement Survey Project Action Guide"
- The i4cp report Engagement Strategies and Practices of High Performing Organizations, which was developed in coordination with the Exchange
- Access to i4cp's Employee Engagement and Performance Management Knowledge Centers
- And more...
Vendors and consultants are not permitted to participate.