i4cp is hosting a community of HR Business Partners to continue the connections, peer-sharing, and mutual support activities developed via participation in an HRBP Development Cohort experience.
Guided by HRBP alumni interests and supported by an advisory panel of senior HRBP leaders and experienced HR practitioners, the HRBP Alumni community meeting provides Cohort alumni with a convenient, voluntary environment to continue learning and collaborating.
The Alumni Community Group’s objectives:
· Accelerate Development in Strategic Competencies
· Improve Business Results through Enhanced HRBP Performance
· Grow HRBP’s Professional Network
· Learn from Peers and Experts
· Provide a Visual Learning Environment
Topics addressed will span all six areas of the HRBP Development Model, enhanced with real-time issues.
This meeting is exclusively for members of the HRBP Development Cohort Alumni.
If you'd like to participate, please contact us to see if you qualify.
If you are an i4cp member, please log in to access the registration/meeting details.