Happy New Year! We hope you and yours had a relaxing, enjoyable, and safe holiday season.
Our first meeting of the new year will occur on January 27th and our agenda is as follows:
• A brief welcome of new CDO Board members since our last meeting.
• A brief update on the research and conversations i4cp has been leading on the issue of whether or not to mandate COVID vaccinations.
• Discussion of our 2021 Top Priorities & Predictions: C-Suite Perspectives from i4cp Board members across all functions.
• A discussion specific to the CDO Board priorities and specific challenges.
• Conclude with a discussion about potential areas of collaboration with your peers on this Board and other i4cp Boards in 2021 (e.g., similar to the September 2020 all-i4cp Board panel discussion on addressing systemic racial inequity).
We look forward to an interactive meeting with all of you on Wednesday, January 27th. If you have any questions, concerns or specific topic you’d like to share or discuss, please let me know.
In the meantime, please take care, be well and stay safe.
The Chief Diversity Officer Board is reserved exclusively for the senior-most diversity & inclusion leaders in organizations. It is designed to serve as a true Board of Directors for the function and ensure its members are in the driver seat of organizational innovation.