Productivity Knowledge Center
Workplace productivity trends, research and strategies
At first blush, workplace productivity may seem to be an issue that is simple to define and readily quantifiable. However, seasoned business leaders know it to be a complex, multifaceted subject that can be evaluated and examined on many levels. And in an increasingly competitive global market, effective workplace productivity is critical.
The growing importance of employee productivity
Improving employee productivity is one of the most important people-management issues cited by nearly 600 business professionals polled by i4cp in 2008, and almost nine out of 10 predicted the issue will grow in importance in the decade ahead.
Improving workforce productivity
The Productivity Knowledge Center gives members guidance to develop employee productivity improvements via:
- Workplace productivity reports and survey findings
- Examples of corporate strategies
- Playbooks and executive summaries
- PowerPoint® graphics
- Related research articles on workforce productivity measures
- A comprehensive database of third-party research
- Online and offline Q&A with peers at other member companies
Learn how i4cp can help your company improve workplace/employee productivity. contact us today.