Workforce Analytics Exchange
Workforce analytics has the power to change the ways human resources managers think, but achieving analytical efficiency is not easy.
The use of evidence-based practices to drive talent decisions has huge potential impact on the field of human resources. High-performance organizations already know this; they are much more effective than most companies at using data to measure and understand the drivers of business outcomes, according to i4cp research. Workforce analytics has the power to change the ways HR managers think and the questions they ask.
The Workforce Analytics Exchange (formerly the Evidence-Based HR Exchange) is a research-driven working group that explores how high-performance organizations develop business-driven processes and human capital analytics tools that can be integrated into your HR programs. Benefits »
Current projects and priorities
The group is currently focusing on conducting research, developing tools and discussing via multi-day forums and virtual working sessions best and next practices related to:
- Workforce analytics practices in high-performance organizations, focused on how to drive business results.
- Building a business intelligence system, using human capital analytics that drives measurable business value.
- Case study approaches to workforce analytics and how to impact business and talent decisions.
- Analytics tools and practices to successfully develop predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- How to implement data driven models, including communicating with analytics, problem-solving, building sponsorship, storytelling for impact, change management (dealing with resistance) and effectiveness metrics.
Vendors and consultants are not permitted to participate.