Evidence-Based HR Exchange
Evidence-based HR has the power to change the ways human resources managers think, but achieving analytical efficiency is not easy.
The use of evidence-based practices to drive talent decisions has huge potential impact on the field of human resources. High-performance organizations already know this; they are much more effective than most companies at using data to measure and understand the drivers of business outcomes, according to i4cp research. Evidence-based HR has the power to change the ways HR managers think and the questions they ask.
The Evidence-Based HR Exchange is a research-driven working group that explores how high-performance organizations develop business-driven processes and human capital analytics tools that can be integrated into your HR programs. Benefits »
Current projects and priorities
The group is currently focusing on conducting research, developing tools and discussing via multi-day forums and virtual working sessions best and next practices related to:
- Workforce analytics practices in high-performance organizations, focused on how to drive business results.
- Building a business intelligence system, using human capital analytics that drives measurable business value.
- Case study approaches to workforce analytics and how to impact business and talent decisions.
- Analytics tools and practices to successfully develop predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- How to implement data driven models, including communicating with analytics, problem-solving, building sponsorship, storytelling for impact, change management (dealing with resistance) and effectiveness metrics.
Vendors and consultants are not permitted to participate.