Workforce Productivity Research Firm i4cp Announces Record Quarter
By Nicole Jue from i4cp | January 15, 2013
Network of High-Performance Companies Sees Continued Growth as They Add Strategic Hires and Strengthen Partnerships
The Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp), the fastest-growing network of companies focused on high-performance and a leading human capital management research firm, announced today that the fourth quarter of 2012 marked the strongest quarterly results in company history, capping off a record fiscal year. The addition of many regional and global organizations to the i4cp network—in combination with continued retention and growth among its existing member organizations—reaffirmed the company's ranking on Inc. magazine's 500|5000 list of fastest growing private companies for the second year in a row.
“i4cp focuses on the people practices that make high-performance organizations unique,” said Kevin Oakes, co-founder and CEO of i4cp. “Our research continues to identify the best and next practices, for all levels of management, which top companies employ to maximize workforce productivity. We have continued our commitment to i4cp's unique consultant and vendor-free network, which features peer collaboration to drive high performance. This commitment, along with the investments we made this year in key personnel hires and our expanded research-based offerings, have not only made 2012 the best year in company history, but also enables us to deliver even more value to our members in 2013.”
Highlights from 2012:
- Organizations that have recently joined the i4cp network include American Express, eBay, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Premiere, Chubb Group, Paramount Pictures, Seattle Children's Hospital, Zurich Insurance Group, PATH, Gilead Sciences and Sysco.
- Well over 90% of current members say they would recommend i4cp to others, supporting continued growth and satisfaction among existing member organizations.
- Strategic new hires include Kevin Martin (Chief Research and Marketing Officer), Tony DiRomualdo (Vice President, Research), Patrick Murray (Vice President, Employee Surveys), Mary Kate Salley (Senior Vice President, Member Services) and Angie Barrie (Senior Vice President, Sales).
- Continued expansion of research working groups and executive boards, such as the Executive Leadership Development Exchange and the Chief Human Resource Officer Board, are supported by nearly half of i4cp's member organizations.
- Organizational surveys offerings have continued to grow. i4cp launched three new types of employee surveys, such as the popular Outcomes™ high-performance organization benchmark assessment, which helps business leaders view how well their organizations are implementing the critical people practices that impact business performance.
- Over 20 research studies on workforce productivity were delivered in 2012, with approximately 30 more planned for 2013. These i4cp research assets focus exclusively on what high-performing organizations are doing to achieve growth in organizational effectiveness and impact.
And coming in 2013:
- A dare to “challenge everything” at the i4cp 2013 Annual Conference, featuring an impressive speaker lineup that includes author David Rock of the NeuroLeadership Group; Steve Joyce and Patrick Cimerola, CEO and SVP of HR of Choice Hotels; Shannon Brown, CHRO of FedEx Express; Michelle Clements, SVP of HR for REI; Maynard Webb, former COO of eBay, and many more.